Monday, January 14, 2013

Photo Op No.

It's Monday!  I wouldn't normally be so happy about that...but, it's a new reveal at Let's Get Sketchy!!  :)    Brenshevia has an awesome sketch posted, and the design team girls have some awesome layouts posted!  Head on over and check it out!  We would love for you to play along!!
Here is the sketch:
 
And, here is my take on the sketch:

These are  a couple of self portraits by my soon to be 15 year old, beautiful daughter.  Some of the best pictures I have of her are the ones she has taken.  LOL.
This is the Recollections paper collection from Michaels.  It is a copy of the Dear Lizzy Neopolitan collection.  I just love it!  Thank you so much for looking!  Have an awesome week!
post signature

3 comments :

  1. This is so fun! I love all your elements and the photos of your daughter! I love when they do "self" portraits, they are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the Dear Lizzy line! Love it! Love that camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute set of photos! lol
    What fun and pretty colors on your LO too. Love the camera embellishment and the title too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!