Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cheer

Good Monday morning to all!  I can't believe how fast this week/weekend went by.  Here we are at another Monday morning.  There is a new challenge up at www.letsgetsketchy.blogspot.com.  This is a fun one!  Our challenge was to pick a fellow Design Team member's layout and lift it.   I was assigned to lift one of Debbie's layouts.  I knew once I saw this layout of her's that it would be perfect to do a layout of Aubrey cheering.  You will have until Nov. 4th to complete this challenge.  Head on over to LGS and check out all of the layouts you have to choose from!  Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Here is my layout:
And, here is the layout I had to lift:

4 comments :

  1. Melinda, I love your lift! I love the pink & black color scheme! How cool is that for her! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the added bling, and the colour combo of your layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink and black! This layout just pops!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!