Monday, October 1, 2012

Beautiful Moments

Today is Monday, October 1!!  Happy October!  I had a great weekend!  Saturday was my Grandmother's 92nd birthday!  We drove to Tulsa to spend the evening with her!  I am so grateful and thankful that we still have our sweet Grandmother here to celebrate with!  Stay tuned for some pictures of our celebration.  I have already downloaded them and made one layout with them.  I can't share just yet, as they are for an upcoming Design Team reveal...Stay tuned!

On another note, with it being Monday, it's reveal day at www.letsgetsketchy.blogspot.com.
I loved this sketch (who am I kidding, I love all the sketches...LOL).  I used the new Carta Bella Beautiful Moments line for this layout.  I absolutely love Carta Bella, and especially this paper line!  Gorgeous!!  Hop on over to Let's Get Sketchy and see what all my Design Team friends did with their sketch!  I can't wait to see what you come up with!  Please play along!!

Here is the sketch:
Here is my take on the sketch:
My beautiful daughter, Aubrey.  This paper line is perfect for her sweetness!   TYFL!!

3 comments :

  1. Melinda..I think this is one of my favorite layouts of yours! Great colors, awesome details..just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is absolutely gorgeous!!! Beautiful products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are GORGEOUS!!! I adore this page so much, well done girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!