Tuesday, October 16, 2012

We Met Rumble

Well, it's that time again!  Another great sketch is posted at www.letsgetsketchy.blogspot.com.  I went out of the box a little on this one.  Very strange for me not to use fabulous patterned paper.  I looked and looked and couldn't find anything that would go along with our NBA team - Oklahoma City Thunder.  So, I dipped in my plain colored cardstock and this is what I came up with. It's not everyday you walk in to walmart and see Rumble...  LOL!   Remember, you now have all month to complete your layouts and get them posted!  I would love to see what you come up with!  Head on over and play along! 
Here is the sketch:
And, here is my take on the sketch:
A picture of my darling son and rumble, the Thunder mascot!

5 comments :

  1. Love the paint splatters and the bright bold colors! What a fun cute layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous sports page, and great photos! i love seeing how my sketches are interpreted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors you picked! This layout just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout! The splatters are the perfect touch for the background! You did a fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun page, love the paint splatters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!