Tuesday, November 11, 2014

You & Me

Good morning, Friends!  Here today to share my layout for the Let's Get Sketchy week 2 sketch.  Blogger has really been messing with my mind.  LOL.  What's new, right?  I uploaded my layout for the design team reveal, and somehow it disappeared.  So, I will be adding my layout with linky.  This is a picture of my sweet daughter and me in one of our many selfies.  Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a blessed day!!  Please hop on over to the blog and join in on the fun!  I can't wait to see what you create!!!!


Here is the sketch:
 
Thank you for Stopping by!  Have a Blessed Day!!

SUPPLIES USED:  Patterned Paper, Stickers:  Teresa Collins "Life Emporium"; Cork Butterflies:  A/C; flowers: Kaiser, Paper Sudio, recollections; Alpha:  Jillibean Soup wood plank

10 comments :

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!