Monday, October 13, 2014

Where We Began

Good Morning, Friends!!

Today is reveal day at Let's Get Sketchy!  There is a fabulous sketch posted by Laura Whitaker, and I thought it was perfect for these photos I've been holding on to.  When we went on vacation in 2012, we went through Albuquerque, NM and stopped and took a picture of the spot that Pete and I met almost 22 years ago!  It is called something different now, and the façade is different, but it's where we met.  I sure hope that you will head on over to the blog and join in on the fun!  Have a great day!!

 
Here is the sketch:
Thanks for stopping by!!  Have a blessed day!!
 
 
SUPPLIES USED:  Patterned Paper, Stickers, Paper Pieces - Bella Blvd "Family"; Thickers - YoYo, Cherry

1 comment :

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!