Monday, September 24, 2012

Meet My Fish

Today is Monday, and you know what that means?!  Another great reveal at www.letsgetsketchy.blogspot.com.  Head on over and check out all the fabulous layouts by our design team for some inspiration! 
Here is the sketch:

And, here is my take on the sketch. 
"meet my fish"-- this is a picture of my son catching some waves while we were on vacation in CA this past summer.  Something he loves to do more than anything!  TYFL!!
 

5 comments :

  1. This is so fun! I love the bright colors and the paint splatters! Makes me miss summer already. Great take on the sketch my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the B&W photos here, looks great against the coloured background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The paint splatters are awesome =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this1 colours and paint are super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that I've got a layout someplace, in my stacks and stacks and stacks ;), with a similar title. LOL! This is such a fun page, and I love how the paint splatters play off the movement of the waves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!