Monday, September 17, 2012

Friend For An Hour

It's Monday, and you know what that means!  Another fabulous sketch challenge is up at www.letsgetsketchy.blogspot.com.  I really had fun with this one.  We went to Tulsa to pick up my Grandmother, and we hit a few stores.  My son found this skeleton in Garden Ridge and managed to entertain the entire store for an hour with his new friend.  We had such a fun time, I had to document this.  Hop on over to the blog and post your layout.  I can't wait to see what you create! 
Here is the sketch:
And, here is my take on the sketch!  TYFL!
 
 
 

3 comments :

  1. What a fun layout! Love the photos! Great job on the sketch! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous fun layout.. great theme and great take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is super cool, love your embellies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!