Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break...UGH!




Well, this has been a crazy week (so far). Spring break, need I say more? Our housekeeper, Michelle, is gone for the week on a ski trip (I hope you're having fun), but I miss you terribly!! LOL!! Trying to juggle the kids and work is very hard for me. For some reason, the kids don't like going to work with us! I don't know why they wouldn't! LOL

Anyway, I have had time to squeeze in some scrapbook layouts this week for the design team. My dear fave cousins were in Oklahoma for a meeting and surprised us! I had a terrible day and they are exactly what the Doc ordered. We only had them for an evening, but we had fun nonetheless. They don't make it home very often and I miss them terribly! We took some pics and this one made the cut and made a great scrapbook layout for me. Birds of a feather, flock together! Take a look at Jonathan's look! Absolutely priceless. The other one is of Levi and his bow tie. I did something a little different with this picture. I made the pic black and white and just colored the bowtie. I like the way it came out! I don't think I have ever seen an 8 year old this infatuated with ties, come to think of it, I don't think I have ever met anyone as infatuated with ties as he is. He wears them daily, and has even learned how to tie them himself! Love it!

Our weather in Oklahoma is beautiful, 80 degrees beautiful! We look forward to a fun filled week.
Hope you all have a good week too!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!