Wow! I can't believe it has been 5 months since my last entry. So much has happened, I will try to write an overview. As you probably already know, I lost my beautiful Mother on November 1, 2008. I never imagined our lives without her, besides being my Mother, she was also my best friend. We all miss her very, very much!!!
Car Depot is up and running and continues to amaze us every day!! Although I didn't need my life to get any busier, I really enjoy going to work! It does wonders to keep my mind off of things! Our new house we're building is in full swing and is coming along very quickly! We hope to be in and settled by Thanksgiving!
I know I have said this before, but I am going to try to keep this blog thing going. I know some of you check in frequently and I will try to keep you up to date with our chaotic life we have!
Love to all!
Melinda
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!