Monday, June 30, 2014

My Beauty

Good Morning, Friends!  Today is reveal day at Let's Get Sketchy!  We change it up a bit for "5th week challenges".  This one is super fun!  Brenshevia picked an ad for you to get inspiration from.  I first saw it and wondered what I would do.  It took me a while, but I came up with something.  I really like the way my layout turned out!  And, this picture of my beautiful daughter is the best!!  (all Mom's say that, right?  LOL!!)  Why don't you hop on over to the blog and check out the other Design Team Member's layouts.  They are awesome!! 

And, here is the inspiration photo:

SUPPLIES USED:  Patterned Paper, Stickers, Brads, Enamel Dots - Simple Stories "DIY Boutique"; Prima flowers

Thank you for stopping by!  Have an awesome week!!

4 comments :

  1. Melinda, this is absolutely gorgeous! Yes you daughter is beautiful and I love how you used a lard picture to imitate the ad! Just lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous daughter and gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Fabulous Melinda! Love the design, your photo and all the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is beautiful. This page compliments her. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!