Monday, May 26, 2014

She's Leaving {On A Jet Plane}

Good Morning, Friends!  Today is Team B reveal day at Let's Get Sketchy!  I had so much fun with this sketch by Laura Whitaker.  I just love her sketches!  My hubby and I let our daughter fly back to Oklahoma for Prom with her boyfriend.  She did it all by herself, so I had to take pictures.  I took these with my iphone, and usually my pictures with my iphone come out a little better, but the lighting was so weird in the airport.  Anyway, they look a little better IRL than on this layout.  I pulled out an OLD (when I say old, I mean OLD) paper line from American Crafts called "Travel".  Probably 6-7 years old I'm guessing...I just haven't been able to get rid of it, so I'm making it new again!!  LOL!!  I hope that you will head over to the blog and join in on this fun sketch!

Here is my layout:
 
Here is the Sketch:
 
Thank you for stopping by!  Have an awesome day!!
 
SUPPLIES USED:  Patterned Paper, Tags, Flair - American Crafts "Travel"; Wood Veneer - Studio Calico; Enamel Dots - Teresa Collins; Alpha - Scenic Route "Redmond Stencil"; Small Alpha - My Little Shoebox; Silhouette Cameo
post signature

2 comments :

  1. LOVE what you did with the sketch!! It is fun to make old lines new and you did an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fantastic movement in this page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!