Monday, August 27, 2012

Beach Babes

Check out this awesome sketch!!  Head on over to www.letsgetsketchy.blogspot.com to submit your layout. As always, there is some awesome design team inspiration.  You have until next Sunday to get your layout submitted.  There are always some great prizes in store..
Here is the sketch:
And here is my take on this fabulous sketch:
A pic of my dd and her friend while on vacation in California.  TYFL!!
 
 

4 comments :

  1. absolutely beautiful, love the colours and that embellie cluster

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bright and fun. I love all the details on your layout. Looks like you had a fabulous trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours and those photos! Fab layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Melinda, I'm your newest follower. I just wanted to pop by and introduce myself. I'm thrilled to be your team member at Let's Get Sketchy, and look forward to many reveals with you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!