Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Healing Moment

I'm a little late on my post.  Internet has been down!  :(  I feel so lost without the internet.  My phone has died, so double whammy.  Anyway, there is another sketch up at www.letsgetsketchy.blogspot.com.  You still have time to get a layout done and submitted in time for the Sunday deadline.  We went on vacation last month to Washington D.C.  My brother in law flew in from California and went with us.  He is a Vietnam Veteran, so the main thing he wanted to see was the Vietnam memorial.  He has had a tough time lately with flash backs, etc.  so, this was very healing for him.  I took a picture of the wall with his reflection in it.  Pretty cool that the Washington Memorial is behind him.  The picture looks so good, especially IRL. Tyfl!!
Here is the sketch:
And, here is my take on the sketch:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!