Tuesday, May 29, 2012

We Miss You

Happy Tuesday!  I hope that everyone had a safe and fun Memorial Day.  It was very quiet around here.  Hubby's back is completely out, Aubrey  is still down, and on crutches from her leg injury at dance recital, Levi has terrible allergies.  So, we stayed home!  :)   I had some much needed scrappy time, and got a lot of layouts done.  I can't share just yet because they are for Let's Get Sketchy design team.  So, stay tuned.
Once again, there is a great sketch up at www.letsgetsketchy.blogspot.com.  You will have all week to complete your layout and get it submitted.  As always, there is a terrific prize in store! 

Here is the sketch:


Here is my take on the sketch:

This is a picture of my Mother.  It's been 3 1/2 years since we lost her, and still miss her dearly!  Thank you for looking!  and have a great week!!



1 comment :

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!