Saturday, April 28, 2012

Here Comes The Sun

This layout was done using the Frosted Designs Sketch #38.  Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to get it photographed and uploaded by the time the challenge ended.  However, it did make a great sketch for the Scrap It With A Song challenge.  The challenge was to use they lyrics from Here Comes The Sun, by the Beatles.  This is a picture of my daughter.  We spent a great afternoon at the park one Sunday after Church.  Thank you for looking!
Here is the sketch that I used:
Here is my take on the sketch:


7 comments :

  1. Fantastic layout , I love your sun and all the colors on this. Great job with the fun mixture on the border- great work with the challenge!!
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Scrap it with a Song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, love the layout! Glad you joined us at Scrap it with a Song!. Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Love the sun and stitching! Thanks for playing along at scrap it with a song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you interpreted the sketch from FD, it was a tough one! Your colors and details..fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Scrap It With A Song..I love seeing friends stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout! Love how you incorporated the sun in the background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap it with a Song!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout! I love the stitched sun. Thanks for playing along at Scrap it with a Song!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful interpretation of the sketch and off the song :D
    Thanks for playing along at Scrap it with a Song!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!