Wednesday, March 14, 2012

You're Everything To Me

This layout is for the March #1 challenge at Scrap It With A Song.  The song is "Dreams" by the Cranberries.  The challenge is to use the title or lyrics from the song.  I chose "You're Everything To Me".  Picture is of my hubby, son and daughter.  And, they are everything to me!  :) 
Thank you for looking!!


9 comments :

  1. Lovely LO and pic! Fab colors.Thanks for playing along with Scrap it with a Song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Love the diamonds! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap it With a Song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I love all your clusters. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap it With A Song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap it With A Song!
    I really like the squares and the flower clusters on this and the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gorgeous colours you used on this layout. Thanks for playing along with Scrap it with a Song.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet lo! Love those diamonds, and the awesome color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful...so many flowers i love flowers...thanks for sharing wqith us to scrp it with a song :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page! I love the color palette and the patterned diamonds are a great accent. Thanks for playing along at Scrap it With a Song!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!