OK I have received a few e-mails from some of my loved ones that I haven't posted lately. Sorry to all, I have been so overwhelmed lately and at the end of my hectic days the last thing I have felt like doing is getting on the computer. Anyway, update on my Mother. She is at home and out of the hospital. She received a new chemotherapy while she was in the hospital and it seems to be working! Her numbers have come down! If only she could feel half way decent! We had an appointment with her oncologist last week and they were as shocked as we were about her progress. Please continue to keep her in your prayers!
As some of you may well know, we are opening up a car lot in. It has been quite a journey, but we are almost ready to open, hopefully within 2 weeks. I will take some pix of the Grand Opening and post them.
love to all.
Melinda
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!